Sunday, January 8, 2012

Write it real good.

What I loved about this ad was the line "I'm a native English speaker." I'm all for clarity, but wouldn't that fact be evident by the writing of the ad itself? Isn't that a bit like a fish saying "and I'm a great swimmer too!"

I'm just teasing, of course. Writing is the hardest, and - sincerely now - I admire freelance writers, especially the one's who make enough money to pay their bills. I tried it for a while. It was hard, and then I got a job with a regular pay cheque, and I'm a much happier human being.

Saskatoon-based Stewart Freelancing writes: "Need your resume to have that extra special something? I write resumes.
Selling something? Need your ad to have more feeling? I can also put my
words into emphasizing your product.

I do article writing, blog
writing, content creation, book reviews, book writing, etc. If your
project isn’t listed, let me know, I’m always up for a challenge. I’m a
native English speaker, and my turnaround is second to none.

Call/Text 306.260.8328 for rates.

Let’s do business."


Stewart Freelancing (Writing Services) - Saskatchewan Services - Kijiji Saskatchewan Canada.


Powered by ScribeFire.

StumbleUpon