Sunday, January 8, 2012

Take it from someone who knows

If I hadn't lived through a terrible and nearly fatal house fire, I would probably ignore this ad. But when I read it, I knew exactly where this person was coming from. My guess: the person is either a house fire survivor, or knows someone who survived (or perished) in a house fire. Heed the warning friend: check your smoke alarm's batteries each month. (Photo: My house fire! 2200 Blck Retallack St. on June 8th, 2007)


Kijiji Saskatoon User writes: "PLEASE READ AND PASS ON TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TODAY. CHECK YOUR BATTERIES IN YOUR SMOKE AND CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS IN YOUR HOMES AND APARTMENTS TODAY. THE BATTERIES MIGHT BE DEAD. SAVE A LIFE BY TAKING A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR DAY TO GO AND CHECK THE BATTERIES. MAKE THIS A PRIORITY TODAY. THANKS FOR READING AND PASSING ON THIS MESSAGE AROUND THE WORLD."

Wanted: SAVE A LIFE THIS YEAR - Saskatchewan Services - Kijiji Saskatchewan Canada.


Powered by ScribeFire.
StumbleUpon