Friday, January 13, 2012

Pet Crematorium - $30,000

So this is currently on Vancouver Island somewhere, but it was advertised on UsedRegina.com, so I figure it's fair game.

It might just be the fumes I breathed all morning from recaulking the bathtub, but this thing is kind of creepy.



Basically, I giant oven. For your dead pet. *squirm*





The trolly seems to line up with the oven, onto which the remains would be scraped.



The oven. *gross*



I'm not even going to speculate on what the big pot is for. I might be the "cremains processor" mentioned below. My face is scrunched up as I write. Eew.

Seller writes: Crawford C500P Pet Crematorium for sale - currently converted for propane cam easily be converted back to naturlal gas. Installed
in August of 2010 - barely used prior to that in Alberta. Comes with
all the tools, cremains processor, 3 chimney stacks, CSA approved. Available now - can be shipped anywhere in Canada or USA - currently located on Vancouver Island. See manufacturers info here: http://www.crawfordequipment.com/animal/c-series/c500p/c500p.html

Pet Crematorium For Sale - barely used - Crawford CP500 Outside South Saskatchewan, Regina


Powered by ScribeFire.
StumbleUpon