Saturday, January 7, 2012

Honesty

It's been too long people. So let's get to it...

I've been poking around UsedRegina.com in the "Services" category. I enjoyed the "Religious" sub-category quite a bit: Who knew the Queen City had so many tarot card readers? But then I spotted the sub-category "Other Services." How can that not be a bonanza of weirdness? Sure enough, I came across this guy.

i need help installing a deck, coaxial speakers, rear speakers, and a 12" sub in my 89 4-door mercury topaz. yes, its a peice of shit car not worthy of the audio equipment being proposed to go into it, dont worry about that part. i have a self-install kit, all my cables, and a garage full of appropriate tools. all i need is someone to help me rip apart my car and install this shit without breaking anything, and all establishments, as everybody knows, are grossly overpriced when it comes to this operation. depending on the time it takes for us to tackle this, ill pay up to 100 bucks with a guarantee of 70 no matter what.

a nice text message would be prefered.

($70-100) WANTED: Car audio knowledgable and able person South Regina, Regina

I can't tell if this guy is honest or just confused.

Anyway, in the same sub-category, you find ads for snow removal, someone who wants to be taught how to braid hair, and someone who will make you a bouquet of flowers you can eat. Sign me up.


Powered by ScribeFire.

StumbleUpon