Monday, January 9, 2012

Canadian Made Body Armour - $2000

Man, if I'm ever in some Mad Max, The Road, end-of-the-world situation, am I going to kick myself for not getting this. Actually, if it comes to that, I probably won't have the calories to spare for kicking myself. But it'd be a great addition to my spiky mohawk hair and hockey shoulder pad look.

From the company's website: "These products include soft body armour to protect against ballistic,
stab and fragmentation threats, related armour products such as
ballistic blankets to reduce blast effects, and specialized garments
such as coveralls for chemical and biological hazards and tactical
clothing."


Definitely Mad Max useful.



Seller from Prince Albert writes: "I'm selling an authentic Kevlar vest, specifications are as follow:

-Black in color
-2 cloth carriers (machine washable)
-Fabricated by Canadian BodyArmor Ltd.
-Ceramic Plate NOT included
-Authentic Kevlar Pads
-One size fits most
-Great condition
-Very unique product
-Excellent for tactical gaming, ect.

DISCLAIMER: BUY AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT! USE AND BUY SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!

I am asking 2000.00$ o.b.o I am very open to reasonable offers and would like serious inquiries only. You can either call or text me at 1-306-981-5269. I prefer phone over email, thanks."


Canadian Body Armor L4 - Saskatchewan Buy & Sell Goods - Kijiji Saskatchewan Canada.


Powered by ScribeFire.

StumbleUpon