Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Woman thanks good samaritan for helping with lost kid

This is nice. A parent writes:

To the lady at Staples, yesterday afternoon - - - Out of everyone in that overly crowded store of parents shopping for back to school items for/with their kids - - - You were the ONLY one who helped.

My 2 year old son went missing and I was yelling for him (in hopes he would say "I right here mommy" like he always does in a game we play together at home) and to my terror, he didn't respond. You were the only one who asked "Is he in the brown shirt". He was half way across the store in the blink of an eye and you were the only one who said a thing.

In the heat of the moment, or the overwhelming joy and relief of finding him, I don't think I thanked you. You deserve a great deal more than a thank you, and you may never even get this but I wanted to try.

So - from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. It may have seemed like a "small thing" but obviously it wasn't since you were the only person in that entire store who said a thing.

You are an angel.


Link. StumbleUpon