Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Look for work

Job seeker writes: Hi there, I am looking for any kind of work. I have applied many times online and in person but haven't got much feedback. Some things I love are photography, the art scene, cinematography, editing/grading, and being a mentor/big brother to kids in need! 



-I carry a positive and humble attitude, leadership and excellent communication skills. I am an easy going vegan, I love nature, fitness, and enjoy relaxing and living on the edge! I am superb with computers, organised, committed and am quick to learn. I have an extended knowledge of vehicles (maintenance, accessories, off road and other fun stuffs), I am well into picture/video editing/grading and photography/cinematography, I have done lots of carpentry and delivery and I'm just a general jack of all trades kind of person. 

-I have diverse experience in delivery with a wide range of vehicles from class 5 to class 3, from box trucks, to flat beds. I also have lots of experience with 5-speed, 9-speed and 13-speed manual gearboxes. I have been all through the city, and around the province. 

-In terms of photography, I have been shooting people for the last 2 years. Same goes for the filming side of the spectrum. I post video's to YouTube frequently, and love creating content! I use Lightroom, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro as my mains. 

-I have experience building cabinets and other small wooden projects. 

-I was in the Military for 2 years, I have picked up on the discipline side of things. 

-I used to sell cameras and give good advice to future photographers. 

-I had a Jeep once, and I am part of a mature off road group based here in Regina. I modified my Jeep quite extensively (Lift kit, larger tires, local designed front winch bumper, swapped rear axle, swapped auto to manual gearbox, lights all over, complete sound system, various engine parts replaced/swapped, new exhaust, survival adaptations) and I am proud to say it was a smashing success! 

-I also have experience with a wide range of concrete. This included speciality coloured and stamped profiles. 

Thank you for taking the time to view this, I hope to hear back from you! If you are interested in my full resume, just ask me and I'll send it. 

Sincerely, 

Cole



http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/Look-for-work_26622579




StumbleUpon