Monday, December 14, 2015

I WANT MY STEEL BODY JOHNSON RESONATOR GUITAR BACK!



Guy who misses his guitar says:

You were a very nice guy who wanted to learn to play the guitar. 

You answered my online ad OVER A YEAR AGO and you came over to my house and bought my Steel body Johnson resonator quitar that I had customized (w/case). I was sick and in a bad way and hurting for money. 

It was really hard to sell it. 

YOU SAID: " if you ever want to buy it back...let me know" and I will sell it back to you" 

I DO WISH TO BUY IT BACK. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AND I SHOULD OF NEVER LET IT GO. 

IF YOU REMEMBER ME AND OUR BRIEF MEETING.... WILL YOU SELL THE GUITAR BACK TO ME? 

However, I can't remember your name or number and I hope you or one of your friends sees this ad and contacts me. 

Call or text 
ROBERT 
306-502-4134

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/WANTED-I-WANT-MY-STEEL-BODY-JOHNSON-RESONATOR-GUITAR-BACK_26532549



StumbleUpon