Friday, May 2, 2014

Sorry, the internet already did that.

"Let's see how far we can go." Friend, you're looking at it.


Wasting your time writes: This obviously is a green lighter which I would like to trade for something bigger or better. It could be a pen, a shoe, a hat, well anything. If you would like to trade me for something else I'd love to hear from you :) I will come to you wherever you are to trade. 

I heard an exciting story about hard work and fun. He traded a small item for something a little bigger and bigger until he surpassed his wildest dreams. I'm about to put this idea to the test. Let's see how far we can go. Email me. 

Wish me luck :)

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-other/saskatoon/trading-this-green-lighter/587887911?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true


StumbleUpon