Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"looking for a Text Messaging Friend"

Hello Woman In My 40s. Can I make a suggestion? I think kijiji is the wrong place to search for the support you seek. You'll have more success in an online forum. Try googling "emotional support forum" and see about joining one.

Poster writes: Have you ever spent a night crying wishing you had a supportive friend to talk to? 

Have you ever needed to just be told " I Care and can Listen?" 

Would even a cyber hug be just the fix you need? 

I know this would help me and i can give this to someone as well. 

We all have our rough roads to travel and sometimes the road would be a little more easy if we had a supportive friend right handy in our pocket for those moments; 

I am a woman in my 40's just looking for a friend to keep handy during those rough moments in life. 

I do check my e-mail daily and i am unsure of the response i might get through this. I will be responding back in the order i receive replies. 

thanking you.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-community-other/regina/looking-for-a-text-messaging-friend/590475067?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true


StumbleUpon